Russian Scientists Propose Full-Scale LENR Research Programロシアでどのように常温核融合研究プロジェクトが立ち上がって行くのか注目したいと思います。また、上記EGO OUTに出ていた研究テーマリストは興味深いものです。以下に引用させていただきます。
Table No 1
Matrix of the activity of research organizations in the field of fundamental research and of experimental basis for LENR, elaborations prototypes and triggering of the of processes on short term (5years)
1. Reactions in the crystalline lattice of metals induced by the effect of electrical current at electrolysis
a. Fleischman-Pons – effect- Pd electrode)
b. Generation of excess heat at plasma electrolysis
2. Reactions in the crystalline lattices of metals at saturation with hydrogen or deuterium from gaseous phase induced by heating and EM effect or osmotic pressure at diffusion of the gas through membranes
a. Generation of excess heat at the hydrogenation of the lattice of nickel
b. Generation of excess heat and transmutation of radioactive by saturation of the lattice of titanium with deuterium.
c. Generation of excess heat at the saturation of the Pd lattice with deuterium
3. Reactions in the crystalline lattice induced by shock effects.
4. Reactions in diluted gases or liquids induced by electrical discharges.
a. Glow discharge
b. Installation PROTON 21
c. Electrical explosions of foils in liquids
d. Investigation of “plasmoids in the installation of A. V. Vachaev “Energoniva-2”
e. Converting elements under the action of nanosecond electromagnetic pulses, electric pulse processing of radioactive substances.
f. Electrodynamic effects, fields and discharges in liquids.
5. Reactions triggered by the action of lasers
a. Initialization of nuclear processes at the ablation of metals with lasers in aqueous media.
b. Low energy nuclear reactions (LENR) as nuclear chemical transformations with the participation of electrons in low temperature plasma.
6. Reactions at cavitation induced by ultrasonic effect
a. The installation of A.I.
b. Experiment with deuterated acetone.
c. Hydro-wave technology for processing of liquid radioactive wastes
d. Initialization of nuclear process in high molecular weight organic liquids
e. Cavitational processes with deuterated germs for cavitation. Intensification of the cavitation..
7. Reactions in molten metals
a. Reactor of M.I. Solin
b. The installation of Bolotov.
8. Nuclear reactions in the high voltage cell with bismuth salts
9. Study of the nuclear processes in the solar-terrestrial connections
10. Nuclear processes in biological cells. Study of the transmutations in the living nature.
11. Exposure to radiation produced by nuclear processes in condensed media (LENR) on biological objects
12. THEORETICAL STUDIES
a. Theory of physical processes in condensed matter.
b. Development of the EM model of Barut-Vigier for atoms and nuclei used in LENR Atoms of hydrogen, deuterium as possible “neutrino” atoms and molecules in the Barut-Vigier model
c. Theory of the “proton-proton”interactions at levels of energy less than 1MeV
d. Theory of initiation of nuclear reactions in crystalline lattices
e. Theory of the Shoulders clusters, the ectons of Mesyats in connection with LENR
f. The structure of the Earth, the study of nuclear processes in the core and the mechanisms of formation of elements
13. Initiation of the training process for LENR
14. Qrganization of the annual all Russian conferences for LENR and CMNS